Just write it down for all, for the archives, for history, for proof...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dimitrios on February 08, 2001 at 20:12:39:

In Reply to: Re: You just can't take a hint posted by MHK on February 08, 2001 at 17:30:26:

Why can't you explain how to do a set of calculations in a news group? I don't see why not. You should do it so that it will be recorded for all divers who visit the archives in the future. NG archives are great repositories of info. Just look at this ng archive or the yakfishing.com ng and you will learn tons.

I think you should do it so we can all learn how to do this in case our computers break on a trip. I could print it out and take it with me in my bag at least. (i'm serious)

If I were seahunt I would not take your challenge to go and do some multi day diving because I can't stand to be around you. I was on a boat when you were there, I found you obnoxious. Needless to say I don't frequent the boats DIR proponents call home.

The idea that you can make NDL computations for sawtooth repetitive dive trips is so ridiculous I won't comment on it anymore. It's just absurd for you to think you are nearly as accurate as a computer.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]