Re: Just write it down for all, for the archives, for history, for proof...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on February 09, 2001 at 09:40:15:

In Reply to: Just write it down for all, for the archives, for history, for proof... posted by Dimitrios on February 08, 2001 at 20:12:39:

Posted by Dimitrios on February 08, 2001 at 20:12:39:

The idea that you can make NDL computations for sawtooth repetitive dive trips is so ridiculous I won't comment on it anymore. It's just absurd for you to think you are nearly as accurate as a computer.

You claim to have seen me on a boat, did you see me using a computer?????????

The notion that you are unwilling to believe I can do something that we do week in and week out speaks to your level of denial.. I do it every weekend, just because I have yet to put out detailed explanation of the details doesn't mean it can't be done. I'm going to consider a draft of an explanation and if I feel I can adequately explain the issue absent a dive I'll do it. I'm simply reluctant to put out something that if not properly detailed could wind up getting someone hurt..

But the notion that you would rather see it via a NG post as opposed to actually diving speaks volumes about you cyber diver's...

You keep cyber diving and we'll keep doing the very things that you say are impossible...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]