Re: Deco issue to JW

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on February 13, 2001 at 09:51:18:

In Reply to: Re: Deco issue to JW posted by seahunt on February 12, 2001 at 21:12:54:

You can feel free to post any essay that you wish..

This entire exchange has shown me how hypocritical many on this list are and to what extent the double standard exists..

You, and other's, post challenges, hypothetical's, insults, and come up with every reason in the book to argue that DIR isn't applicable to Calif. Up until recently we have responded to each and every post. But it has become clear that you in particular, and a few others, don't want an exchange of ideas inasmuch as all you want is an opportunity to criticize..

You have anointed yourself as the defender and as such it is well within our provience to view your posts with jaded eyes. It's clear that you are against DIR and that all you want to do is tear it down. Moreover, I have posed a very legitimate question to Ken Kurtis and rather than encourage him to answer the question, you guys have circled the wagon and questioned whether or not Ken actually said what he said..

If the shoes were reversed you would be screaming from the top of your lungs that we are evasive, blah, blah, balh...

It just seems to me that if you want to hold us to a higher standard than atleast be up front about it and disclose it... You guys don't need to back up your positions, but you expect us to answer every single sylabble...

Both Karl and Billy said that Ken would post a response if I asked nicely. I asked nicely and still he has avoided the issue so I'll assume that he can not defend his position and I'll therefore discount everything he offers up from here on out due to lack of credibility..

If you would take a step back and drop you self-imposed role as a defender, you would see that the questions I raised with regard to Ken's publicly stated positions are very legitimate questions, but you're too interested in trying to discredit me...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]