Posted by Kendall Raine on February 14, 2001 at 13:30:34:
In Reply to: Top Ten Reasons to Dive Deep Air posted by Kevin on February 14, 2001 at 12:25:30:
Why only ten? How about ten more:
1) No mixing, no messing, no analyzing. Just pump and go.
2) It's cheaper. No training, no helium, no custom tables-just use Navy tables, etc.
3) Adaptation. Real men can handle narc.
4) Air is more dense than trimix so you breathe less of it.
5) Easier for the chamber operator to figure out how to treat you if you end up a potato chip.
6) PADI's going to teach it, it's gotta be OK.
7) Since air is more dense than trimix, it weighs more so you can take weight off your belt.
8) The commercial guys do it so it must be OK.
9) Breathing air keeps you warmer than breathing trimix.
10)Helium is bad for you. Afterall, look what it does to balloons after a few days.
For those who still don't recognize sarcasm, bring on the flames and receive a free lesson.
Post a Followup