Re: Mea culpa, I stand corrected.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Walker on March 06, 2001 at 22:48:05:

In Reply to: Mea culpa, I stand corrected. posted by Eins on March 06, 2001 at 21:19:17:

EINS, Mia died on the ElRay not the Yukon. I don't have any idea where you got the pinnacle logic from with the German girl. She died on the Yukon, period. Where do you get the idea that when refering to accidents on wrecks they commonly refer to entanglements, penetration and extreme depths?????? Most all of the DORIA accidents happened from shear stupidity. Hell, some of these DORIA deaths happened just from simply jumping over the side of the boat with out theiir air turned on, sinking to the bottom and dieing.
This subject is way out of your realm. Please withdraw from this discussion because you don't have a clue. I can asure you of that.

I have studied accidents for years and I have no clue as to the logic that you are attempting to portray. If you want an insight on accidents I have a huge file we can site down and go through.

If you haven't noticed in the past, I take this stuff seriously and see a potential problem with people dodging the facts and spewing their mixed up logic in as it would appear you are.

JW

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]