Re: Immortal Diver?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on April 16, 2001 at 16:48:42:

In Reply to: Re: Immortal Diver? posted by seahunt on April 16, 2001 at 16:31:37:

Seahunt wrote:

>>you engage in a type of diving that challenges that prevailing recommended diving philosophies
No, it just challenges DIR diving methodology. Actually, with a computer, my diving profiles have been very easy to manage.

Would you care to identify who ( agency or individual ) that recommends sawtooth profiles of the nature you were describing when you said I couldn't compute them??? Or were you embolishing the sea saw nature of your profiles to attempt to indicate that I couldn't compute them???

Which one is it????

Seahunt goes on to add yet another lie with...

>>But if some were to listen to you they would believe that DIR doesn't apply out here
Another one of your usual factual blow it's. I never said or hinted that.

You have to be kidding with this one.. You never said DIR doesn't apply to our diving????????

Hello... I know no one else listens to your nonsense but the least you could do is listen to your own nonsense...

Further on down the couched disclaimer Seahunt entertained us with this...

Really, DIR has a niche, it's just that you claim that it is the only way. It is just one way and that is all.

It is the safest and most efficent way.. You and your deep air, solo, sawtooth bouncing up and down like a damn yo yo is also a way, but not one that should be augmented....

Lastly...

>>Fortunately no one listens to you...
Oh... Are you trying to hurt my feelings...

Naw, you are big boy I figure you can handle it and besides I'm only speaking the 100% truth as usual...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]