Re: this list is bias

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on May 02, 2001 at 17:52:17:

In Reply to: Re: this list is bias posted by seahunt on May 02, 2001 at 17:29:04:

Only a short term thinking idiot like you would see it that way..

I love morons like you that know ABSOLUTELY nothing about the issue but yet jump on a bandwagon..

Let me clue you in on a few things and we'll reserve the balance of the discussion until I can get studies that are available for distribution and then will you be man enough to admit that you are a dope, you have no brains, you are diving challenged and that you jumped on a bandwagon just for the sake of an opposing viewpoint????

The discussion we were having about Red blood cell rigidity ( not walls you idiot) and the resulting long term effects do in fact ACKNOWLEDGE ( As in Bill and I agree on the issue ) that RBC's have an estimated life of approx. 180 days, neither one of us dispute that. Bill's logic is that since they die in 180 days how can they cause *long term damage*

I understand that this point is way over your head so let me see if I can explain it to you since your *computer* doesn't address the matter..

If blood clot or mutates that causes tissue damage and cell death...

Bill's point, which we are in the process of disputing, is that since they rejuvinate there shouldn't be LONG TERM damage.

Clearly the autopsy study showed differently, but it is confidential so the point isn't whether Bill is right and I'm wrong, the point is we'll need to get a different study to prove a point we know..

Given that I assume you have no idea who Chen, Gavish, Barshtein and Yedgar I'll assume you know even less about hydrostatic pressure...

Once again, it would be helpful if you showed even a minor level of knowledge on the subject matter before you go blithering on like an idiot...

Connect the dots...

Blood clots are bad...

RBC rigidity can cause blood clots...

and given your wide breath of knowledge on the subject matter I assume you can expand upon the vivo testing with respect to the decompression, intravascular gas bubbles and the disseminated intravascular coagulation that occurs in among other diseases DECOMPRESSION SICKNESS...

I know this is way above your head so unless you can add anything may I suggest that you shut the hell up... Or have BillP get on here and do your fighting for you because it isn't as if you know ANYTHING about it...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]