Well, well, Michael. I guess you choose baseless abuse.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by BillP on May 10, 2001 at 11:20:22:

In Reply to: Re: On MHK, Liars, and Idiots posted by MHK on May 10, 2001 at 11:06:23:

I haven't been trying to make you out as a liar or an idiot. Are you? You're doing a pretty good job. I'm not the one who started the circus performance. I tried to resolve this by email. In fact I gave you every opportunity to admit that you were wrong, you were not quoting me, and you had mischaracterized the nature of my comments. You refused. Apparently the email that you sent me today was garbled. The text of the only reply that I received from you was:

"I replied 2 times yesterday and they bounced back..

I'm not going to waste a lot of time on Seahunt's bullshit. He is an idiot
that spends all day splitting hairs..

He's what I posted from and you and he can sort through it.. He's an idiot
and I'm NOT wasting my time with him.."

In the email that you SAID that you sent, but admit that I did not recieve, you seem to be pointing out your own flaws, not mine.

Did you even READ the thread that you posted in your message above? Where did I say that RBC's "mutate"? Where did I say that they "rejuvenate"? Where did I say that their effects couldn't be long term because of their life span?

You excel in miscommunication and misdirection, but you're a little weak in the facts department.

Bill

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]