Re: I don't get it

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jim Hoffmann on May 15, 2001 at 10:44:30:

In Reply to: I don't get it posted by CalDiver on May 14, 2001 at 22:17:35:

Caldiver, John didn't write this paper, I think anyone can see that. He as much as said that in the first part of his post when he said "he did it off the top of his head". John knows allot about diving medicine, but he's doesn't have a PHD in it. The mistake he made was not giving credit to who ever wrote the paper.
It's funny to watch all the people who want to discredit him (while he's gone). John is one of top sport-tech divers in the country, he is one out of about 10 GUE instructors in the world, John just did a 300ft ocean dive last week (you didn't see any of the county rescue people doing that dive, you know why, because they can't, they don't have the level of training or experience it takes to do it)there are very few sport-tech divers that can and next month John he may become NAUI West Coast Tech Training Director. This list should be happy to have a diver of his caliber posting here.
John is not perfect(far from it) but he does do something allot of the people on this list don't do, he dives(and he is very good at it, and that is what it's all about).

Jim Hoffmann

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]