It Was Great Meeting...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rich on June 03, 2001 at 23:23:10:

In Reply to: Dive Report: The Oil Rigs + Olympic BONUS! posted by tleemay on June 02, 2001 at 22:53:25:

I was finally able to meet you again at the scuba show today. What a suprise to find out you are still a really nice guy full of honest iformation. My wife had good things to say about you and your org. Believe me when I say that's a definate comlpement coming from her.

Man, we envy you. You get to dive some of the most awesome places in California from what I have read in the last week. Meanwhile, my wife and I have to settle for the twice a month dip in Monterey Bay. You & your friends are very lucky people compaired to us common folk. You must really love your job. Keep the reports coming and it was great to meet you today.

We went to the scuba show with the expectation of purchasing new night dive lights. I am still talking Carol into the HID light. We discussed them at great length on the way home (ugh, a 5 hour drive for us) I have to say that confidence is high for two of the Pro 3 10 watt systems at this time. For anyone who hasn't seen them, they are the most awesome and long lasting HID lights out there. They have a much longer charge life compared to the UK handheld version we saw at other booths at the show.

Anyway, thanks for the time today, at least we appreciate you efforts.

Rich & Carol Pyne.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]