The count is 7 going on 8

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by seahunt on June 04, 2001 at 21:54:42:

In Reply to: Which is it Seahunt??????? posted by MHK on June 04, 2001 at 09:12:43:

and MHK has counted seahunt out!!!!
Dream about it. My, you're in a hurry. You must be really excited. You're already twisting things a fair amount, so I'll just conveniently repost what I said I would do.
Tell you what, I'll try to write up a description of a diving philosophy that probably encompasses most of what is needed for sport diving and is both much more fun and more practical for local conditions (and many other places) than DIR. I'll make it short enough for you to make it through. It will then be easy for you to critique that system (with no need for name calling or insults) and tell us why DIR is so much better. Then it will just be your opinion against another. How'z that? You can then try to rationally defend the vast superiority of DIR that you claim justifys your anti-social and uncivilized behavior on this board.

>You start a new thread entitled * Seahunt's way to dive*, I will no longer respond to anymore of your BS so unless you start a new thread with that title I won't see your posts..
Cool!!! Is that a promise???

>It's very simple, you said you would compare mine to yours..
No. As I said in the original post, you're going to have to do that. I never considered scuba a competitive sport. Look at how screwed up surfing has gone with all the extra testosterone that has gotten into it.

>You then posted that you would draft up something and now you appear to be backing out of that as well...
Uh. Where did I back out??? Jee Wiz. I only came up with the idea and posted it before I left for the weekend. I'll post you a response when I'm good and ready and just to mess with you, I will change one thing, I will make it long. You have to work for any vindication you think you'll get. So as to make your responses clear, I'll number all points for you and you can respond to any point I make, by its number.
Actually, I enjoy writing trip reports more than slanging with you, so I will be finishing my Bahamas report before I plan to spend time on anything for you. No, You don't have to read it. You do good dives, you should write more reports.
Patience, and remember to ignore me as you promised. In good time I'll post something for you to tear into.
I still want you to justify being a jerk on the board. How about I post a Dive Guide when you answer that question that I keep repeating and you keep ignoring.
Enjoy, seahunt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]