Which is it Seahunt???????

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on June 04, 2001 at 09:12:43:

In Reply to: Re: I'll accept your challenge posted by seahunt on June 01, 2001 at 14:04:39:

You either want to post your way of diving and compare it to mine or you don't...

It's very simple, you said you would compare mine to yours.. I've offered to pay for a two day trip, you declined..

You then posted that you would draft up something and now you appear to be backing out of that as well...

You either stand behind what you say, or you don't...

Which is it and no sidetracking.....

So let me make this clear as possible, especially after meeting so many of the *regulars* this weekend at the scuba show.. BTW, I'm glad that I'm not the only one that thinks you are full of hot air...

But let's make this clear and keep it simple..

You start a new thread entitled * Seahunt's way to dive*, I will no longer respond to anymore of your BS so unless you start a new thread with that title I won't see your posts..

You can either put up, explain your nonsense or continue to down the MJBlack road of idiocy..

You, more than anyone on this list, have been given the opportunity to learn. JJ and Carmichael spent so much time trying to explain things to you, I've offered to take you out for two days and Walker has offered to give you free classes..

All your response has been is a 2000 thesis crying that * DIR people are mean and DIR doesn't apply out here*.. All evidence to the contrary, but you spiral into fantasy land with your long winded posts...

Do EVERYONE a favor on this list, you and I go line by line.. I'm comfotable with why DIR is safer and more efficent, can you walk us through your system and explain it for those of us that don't understand why it is safer and more efficent?????

No other spinning or sidetracking?????

Last chance........

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]