Re: My response to Wayne's comments... LONG

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by seahunt on June 07, 2001 at 22:30:27:

In Reply to: My response to Wayne's comments... LONG posted by MHK on June 07, 2001 at 15:56:01:

By the way, Wayne, if you should read this, you speak optomistically below. I suggest you don't
hold your breath. Your first call was correct. Notice that most of this post was someone justifying their attacking various people. He doesn't like to explain why it is OK for him to attack people.

>First off, I have NO problem with alternative points of view,
Mihael, I'm glad you started this all off with a joke.... because

This is the part I like. You should talk to your friend seasnake about this one.
>Frank Farmer has shared with me a private e-mail

Now Michael, haven't you made a comment or two about Frank seemingly posting peace and
emailing provoations or egging things on. I don't suppose Frank sent you the letter he sent to
me that this is a responce to. I would guess he did. I figured that there was about a 1 in 10
chance you wouldn't get my responce delivered to you promptly and it was just right to get
you to repost it.
> Besides, I hate to mention, you shouldn't try to manipulate my views. That game can be
played both ways.
Yep, manipulation (experimentation) is a great emperical test to check if you know what's going on and at the same time, it should illustrate quite well where Frank figures he sits. Yah, I'd say I see Frank quite well. Thanx.
>How many times have I helped Michael look foolish?
Hey, it's the least I could do or didn't you notice that I was trying to give you a bad time. I have to admit though, it was a mistake. I tried to use your harassment techniques against you, but they're the kind of technique that works well for you, not me. I have other techniques, mostly
they involve understanding a person... like Frank, but unfortunately when I do that, I usually end up bored.... still....
>*hammering my credibility* and I should be expecting something else equally as coniving
Was I so subtle that you didn't notice I was picking on you or so coniving that I just sent that email to you through Frank? You don't know fun when you see it, do you? Sorry, but you're
as predictable as Frank.

>I've been very open about everything that I do, say and believe so I think it's important that \
everyone sees both sides..
Well, ya gotta wonder what prompted me to write such a clear and yet cryptic message. Do you
have a copy of the original message from Frank that I responded to? I think you should show that
side too. Speaking of seeing both sides, once Wayne posted that critique of you, you sure
got the conversation off the board and into private email quick.
Now how would you like a bit more translated for you? Just a bit.
> I need to go diving. The Bahamas were too warm for me.
I dunno what that meant.... but I do know what the rest meant. How about you?

Uhhhh......
>Furthermore the tacit implication to Frank is that if he sides with me he have Seahunt having already been *sensiticized to him*..
I don't much complain about spelling or grammer, but I just wish I could figure out what you
are trying to say. er germ ah er...

By the way, I thought your analysis of my weighting was cool. Funny, but cool. It's sorta like some other stuff you say. Sounds good on paper, but still not real. Two things I suggest.
Test it in the water, not against your beliefs and look at the picture Terry took. Whaddayou
weigh? Maybe 210, maybe 220 even. Look at me next to you. 250? Maybe in high school.
You're still baffeled, but still insist you know and I don't. I like your confidence. It almost
makes up for your accuracy.

Speaking about accuracy...
>his motives have nothing to do with protecting the list from the big bad DIR bully...
So what are my motives?? You've stated that you figure I get money from the BBS someway. That's pure slander. I've told you why I'm after you. Other people have said the same thing on this board today. Michael, in your zeal to promote DIR, you have viciously and systematically
attacked anyone that posted an opinion you didn't like. This BBS, like most, was a friendly,
polite place until you came along with your harassment... Starting, I think, last August. I've repeatedly stated that I thought DIR was a fairly good idea and have said why. I've also said what I question about it, but I have made it clear that I don't consider DIR the issue. The issue is your harassment. That's simple and easy to figure out if you read English.
It seems like you've done fairly good damage control for the moment dealing with all the people that have posted saying you're a jerk, but you've done it before. You'll be back. You (probably)won't change your stripes... though many hope so.
Funny thing here. Have you noticed that the tone of the BBS has become more polite? I got
sick of using your nastygram and name calling technique and went back to my style. I have
stated repeatedly that I couldn't understand how you could be a nice guy in person and act
like a jerk on the board. I wonder if it's getting to you???
Enjoy, seahunt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]