Coincedence

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JRM on June 25, 2001 at 15:26:31:

In Reply to: Re: Kudos to ReefSeekers posted by tleemay on June 25, 2001 at 14:44:50:

Actually, I just sent you an email about DIR in Fresno.

I may be DIR-friendly, but with my current knowledge base I doubt I'd really be much use to anyone. I've been looking for help myself, and it's pretty darn thin 'round these parts.

I'm also probably the wrong person to "promote" anything. Having escaped a fundamentalist upbringing, I probably err on the side of acceptance a bit much to be a true "DIR evangelist." And while I aspire to the level of you and a few others (who shall remain nameless), I have a long way to go before I earn any credibility based on diving. There's just so much to learn.

JRM

-- My personal email is still down. If I ran a business like PacBell runs theirs, I'd be in court defending umpteen billion fraud suits. You'd think they'd bother to check whether or not a service is *actually* available before selling it to you. And you'd think that with as much experience with these idiots as I've had over the last 8 years, that it wouldn't surprise me. Guess it's different when it's my own circuit. The only option left for me is Sprint wireless. Guess this is what happens when a geek moves into the country. Anyone got a junker car I can toss in my yard, I'm feeling envious of my neighbor, he's got several (behind a $20,000 wrought iron fence and automatic gate. go figure).

-- If anyone really needs to send me an email, try my work at josh@removethispiece.pollstar.com. And in a shameless plug, "view www.pollstar.com for all your concert information needs" (oh, I'm going straight to hell for that one)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]