Re: I understand the physics of matter and dimension...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mike on June 26, 2001 at 22:06:48:

In Reply to: I understand the physics of matter and dimension... posted by JohnB on June 25, 2001 at 23:39:05:

on the way out? for me that's generally the first ten or fifteen minutes (tho sometimes i do get skunked) before a tasty little ole bug hops in my bag or a distraught calico bass says "goodbye cruel world" and impales himself on my telephone fishing device, or a nice, juicy scallop or ten decide to take up temporary residence there. Of course, i only carry a bag, stringer etc on hunting dives. when photographing i have a HUGE bulky housed SLR with strobes etc...now that is truly a whole other pain in the arse! With my new config, i have been clipping my goody bag to my 1) scooter D-ring (lousy, not good) to my left hip D-ring (not the most ergonomic as it interferes /w/ my SPG, should i need to check it, which i tend to do neurotically, and either of my shoulder D-rings (farm animal stupid, shop monkey, fry cook-stroke alert! danger danger danger will robinson!). I'm still not satisfied but the hip D-ring is so far, the most ergonomic place. BTW, my little bag is attached to a short length of rope and my big bags stay in the game well (that will change come bug season). My big stringer is also a pain in the butt...I clip that to the scooter D-ring and attach it to a two foot length of rope and sort of carry it in my left hand, or i tuck it into my belt, in such a way as it STAYS THE HELL AWAY FROM MY 'FLATOR HOSES!!!! Again, i'm still not satisfied /w/ everything.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]