As the BBS Turns fix - From George Irvine III:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by AADIVER on July 03, 2001 at 08:41:44:

In Reply to: Paging Mr. Firewalker, I need my As the BBS Turns fix, please (nt) posted by Kevin on July 03, 2001 at 08:19:18:

From the mouth of the "man" who represents the best of DIR/GUE:

Irvine is best damned by his own words:

"Rennaker, if you think sending e-mail to the state will get you into Wakulla, you're wrong... you are unqualified to dive Wakulla, you are unqualified to teach cave diving and you're an obvious stroke, and a huge fat slob. Your efforts to cause me problems have failed, and now I'm going to cause you as many problems as I can. 3-2-97

'Then (Bill) Stone comes in from DC... are you seeing the picture yet, dumb fuck? We are not interested in seeing a goober come down here to Florida and trying to make a living teaching dangerous things to unsuspecting people. Bill, if you want to dive Wakulla, go try Leon Sinks first since your fat dumb ass could not get to first base there. By the way, I'm glad to see strokes like you avoid the NACD... now go over to your drawer and get out your revolver. Point it at your head, and just pull the trigger. Do it now." 3-2-97

"You have no clue what our scientific work is and it's none of your business and none of the cave community's business... Chris, it is five months until your stroke buddies are scheduled to dive in Wakulla: they have no working gear, have no divers, do no diving, and most of them have not stopped smoking, drinking or using pot. Trust me, asshole, I will be who gets called to fish out the bodies and I will make a huge scene out of it." 4-28-97

"I straightened out DUI on EXACTLY who and what Green and Zumrick are... and gave a case history of both of these two, right down to the nitty gritty. I really have better things to do than deal with problems created by pot-smoking drunks and homosexuals." 4-30-97

"We could use some of Jim King's money, but not for this project, and we will not be obligated to anyone for anything. Nor could King make the cut to even put bottles in the water, the catfish might care him." 5-1-97

"We avoid publicity when diving in case something goes wrong... We do not care about diving feats, we know we are the best, and we know how tough we are. In fact, I can show anyone out there what tough is... if you think you're tough, come sit in the water with me for fifteen hours... while you freeze your weenie ass off... not the bullshit of Dr. Blarney (never done nothing) Stone or any of the other wannabees on his long list of strokes." 5-1-97

"...Stone has no business running anything, is irresponsible, unscrupulous, and a lying sack of shit. You are dealing with a collection of fat, pot-smoking drunken misfits... Dealing with anything surrounding Stone is a Schraedinger's Cat question: since anybody stupid enough to fool with this guy is already dead... the guy is a farce, a lying cheating, scamming, conniving, dishonest piece of shit..." 5-2-97

"One of King's scumbags... went over the heads of people who declined his permit... they are stuck trying to justify kicking me out before I totally wall it out and leave nothing for these weenies to even lie about, or answering as to why these jerkoffs are in there when we have done all the work." 5-3-97

"The USDCT and others have been claiming we are so against them that our opinion cannot be trusted, and that is true... I wish them the best, and of course, will have absolutely nothing to do with them." 5-9-97

"I guess that means a blow job is out of the question?" 5-14-97

"Our good buddy Chris Brown, besides causing us a continuous problem whenever he can, has taken up lying about Parker Turner. ...and when I see Chrissy Brown again, he will need police protection." 5-14-97

"I can do three shots of heroin and still make it to the stereo... before passing out. I can smoke six bowls of dope and still make it to the kitchen for the cookies... I'm a real tough guy like Palmer and that whole idiot gang... 5-14-97

"We need anyone who can write articles for any magazine to do a story on what the WKKP team has done in Wakulla. Don't worry about your dive qualifications: if you can walk and breathe you are more qualified than Stone's team, and I will be right with you... I need anyone who can get an article in any magazine, anywhere, any time, I don't care what it is. And I need fast action." 5-5-97

"Despite efforts by Bill Stone and IANTD to promote lies and bullshit, the real story on American cave diving is as follows: Stone does not do any, and neither do the strokes he has accumulated in his entourage. We have listened to Stone's bullshit for ten years; he has never done a single thing. Jim King has done nothing but weenie and screw up. This group's worst nightmare is the WKKP... Stone is lying, and until he does his first deep cave dive with anything, the truth is that he has never done anything and never will." 5-1-97

"Chrissy, I have to thank you for giving me the opportunity to hammer some of the biggest strokes in diving: you and the USCDT. You, my friend, are a stroke, a clueless, gutless, spineless, lying stroke. That is how bad your heroes really are: they suck, they are liars, and like you, they are hypocrites." 4-28-97

"Bill, your whiny little complaints to Lloyd will not work. It is my prerogative to think you are a stroke, and I will be glad to detail why you are a stroke if I ever hear from or about your worthless dumb ass again. If I hear of you, Dooley, or that idiot Rennaker ever criticizing me... I will put you out of business. I promise... Don't press your luck with me. I don't like you, I don't like the fact that people like you are in this business, and I don't like pussies like you screwing with me. Take a clue and drop it, you asshole." 4-17-97

"Complaining about me merely proves my point. You... are a bunch of venal strokes, and if you don't like what I think, call 911 like that idiot Rennaker did, or call your mother and cry to her." 4-15-97

"Bill Bird Ostreich is... an eggregious stroke... he can kiss my ass along with the rest of his cry baby buddies. Anybody else want to complain about me?" 4-15-97

"I understand that some of the more... stupid goobers are upset with my performance... It seems that telling the truth about equipment... is contrary to the interests of these stupid fucks. Trust me, Dooley, you moron, what you, Rennaker, and the rest of the dogshit think is rapidly becoming anachronistic.., and in case you... don't like that, you can quit the NACD right after you blow me." 4-14-97

"If any of you scumbags whom I have 'slandered' want to contest that with me, show up with a hair sample and a urine sample, and a set of kneepads." 4-14-97

"I have a letter from these jokers, and the letterhead lists the Board of Directors of USDCT... If you can read this list... without laughing out loud, I will suck your dick." 4-7-97

"Bob, having reviewed several deco programs, I seem to remember that Chris Parrot (Abysmal) has several options for huge fat slobs. You simply enter the degree of slobbery when the program prompts you such as 'slob', 'fat slob', huge fat slob', or 'typical central Florida cave diver' (this option covers you for eggregious fat slobbery, alcoholism, cigarette and pot smoking, and extreme levels of stupidity). Give Chris a jingle and he'll fix you right up. If you lied about your weight and are really a four hundred pounder, give John Crea a call." 4-3-97

"For the rest of you dumb red necks, if you have not gotten the message, let me give it to you straight: you all need to get out of this sport, and get our of our hair..." 4-19-97

"Barry tells me the idiot who owns Dive Post Outlet says he is hiring a lawyer to look into our permits. The last time I went to this shop, the obviously mentally retarded 'Jonathan' was shit-faced drunk and one of the most ignorant, pathetic creatures I have ever seen... scary stupid and a human shit pile. He told me he is one of Bill Stone's divers, but then every idiot in the world who can't dive says that. Stone needs Jerry Lewis running his operation. He will need ambulances on site to handle OD's and DT's and a sign that reads 'don't shit on the floor'." 4-6-97

"It seems that not only can you dumb red necks not organize anything, you are busy screwing each other... a real fine crowd that I am proud to have nothing to with, other than laugh at." 4-6-97

"Bill, to quote Animal House, 'Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.' but that has not stopped you. Nobody but a complete idiot would go to a fat slob like you for instruction and we have all seen your fat dumb ass at Peacock, it is ridiculous." 4-2-97

"Bill... I notice you talk about top 'mental' shape. Tell me what kind of shape your fat slob ass is in? If you are in the same mental shape as your physical shape, you may be too stupid to breathe." 4-2-97

"If you are going to sneak around behind the scenes and badmouth us, I will be glad to hammer your fat slob moronic ass right here in public... You have no business teaching anything but cow milking." 4-2-97

"I hear reports of people loaning their scooters to horrifying strokes. Anyone too stupid to rig their gear properly is too fucking stupid to use a piece of equipment like this... don't be so fucking stupid." 4-1-97

"Mathias, now I see you are a tough guy as well. The really interesting thing about strokes like you is that sooner or later you show your true colors, just like that dumb cunt Annette Long. All of you idiots need to go fuck yourselves." 2-26-97

"Joel, I really have to complain about letting Annette Long write an article in UWS. She is not only an illiterate moron, she is a complete stroke... You may think these people are some kind of important... but they are not. They are dumb red necks... Groups like the WKKP make cave diving look good..." 2-26-97

"Dustin, any time you want to play in my league, come on up and give my whole team a laugh, and bring your own body bag. You are a laughing stock of the whole community. They may not like me but they laugh at you. Why don't you go have a shot at some line arrows in Leon Sinks, tough guy. Because you suck." 2-19-97

"Tom... let me remind you that as training director of IANTD, and as chief issuer of IT/T/T/T... ad infinitum, former training director of NACD (and that is the part of the reason we have so many complete idiots teaching cave diving), and current proprietor of the largest collection of strokes in diving, that you need to take your head out of your wallet and start thinking about the disaster you are courting by accommodating every goober, fat slob, and idiot our there. 98% is a conservative estimate of the number of worthless instructors you have created, and 99% would be the number I would attach for officiousness." 2-14-97

"The cave community is a bunch of fat, whining losers and we have all seen that exemplified by the CDS Board of Directors heavyweights, the cry baby Training Directors, the gear sellers and the Star Wars bar scene at each workshop, and the crap posted on here." 2-13-97

"It is my opinion that the horrifying strokery that we see out there is the fault of the instructors... and most of them suck, just plain suck. Any methods other than what I use are bullshit." 2-12-97

"Wayne, this is the last dealings I am having with you or the CDS. If you want to get wrapped up in semantics, I don't care. I do not care about you, Annette, or any other useless slobs in this community. We do not need you, we will not deal with you, and we (especially me) will continue to treat you like the fat dumb red necks you are. And I will continue to maintain the utmost contempt for everything you and your dumb red neck buddies stand for, practice, have failed at, and are guilty of." 2-6-97

"Wayne, in a nutshell, fuck you, the CDS, and anyone else whom you represent. Now are you and Annette satisfied?" 2-6-97

"By the way, Wayne, I did not pick on Annette, ever. I sent private e-mail to her scumbag husband. Sankey called her a fat slob, a gross understatement, and she is the one who got her size 50 panties in a wad. What is the matter? She was not able cause me problems despite all her efforts. Tell the fat dumb asshole to stay out of my business... There is no reconciling what you worthless jerks have done to us and to me, and until we rid the community of all of you, I will not be happy. If nobody has told you this today, Wayne, go fuck yourself." 2-5-97

These are just a representative sampling of Irvine's routine postings. They are at once disturbing and revealing. It's hard not to ask what motivates any individual to comport himself in such a manner. Most of the persons attacked by him in these postings are guilty of the simple offense of disagreeing with him. That's a bit scary. It's a safe bet that George has about as much chance being welcomed as a spokesman for cave diving as Janet Reno does of being invited to join The Spice Girls.

In Irvine's seemingly desperate quest for credibility and recognition, he is driven to denigrate, ridicule, threaten, or malign just about everyone of any stature in the cave and tech diving community. Along the way, he has destroyed any hope of elevating the work of the WKKP team due to his confrontational antics. Indeed, many refer to them as the "WKKK" or the "Waffen KKP" after Irvine's anti-social attacks.

Consider this quote from him:

"Like I said, I could care less how many mutants don't like me. The project is too important to let farm animals get in my way. I will slaughter all of them. Untermeschens like these deserve the treatment they get."

Matthias Pohl notes, "This is a mighty sick fellow who wrote that. The terminology 'untermenschens' dates back to the Nazi regime in Germany and was used by the campaign to justify the slaughter of six million people in concentration camps. This obviously has not escaped the author as he just threatens the same the very same to his opponents. I am curious as to whether the statements reflect general WKKP policy or the notion of its leading deranged member."

That's a fair question to ask. And I had the chance to talk with Scott Landon and Jarrod Jablonski of the WKKP team and inquire about their perspective. Both men professed their deep disapproval of Irvine's behavior and hoped that the WKKP team as a whole would not be judged by Irvine's example. Jarrod told me, "You have to understand that George is beyond our control, he has the permits to Wakulla and essentially controls access. We have all tried to talk with him about shutting up and not making such a fool of himself and it just falls on deaf ears. Please don't leave any impression that the rest of us condone George's stuff. He's something of a necessary evil in order for us to dive."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]