Re: Thanx for the URL

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on July 09, 2001 at 09:52:07:

In Reply to: Thanx for the URL posted by seahunt on July 06, 2001 at 19:41:15:

Seahunt,

I've been going easy on you since the overwhelming majority of the regulars have made it clear that they would prefer that we don't engage in petty silliness.. However, if you keep calling me dishonest I'll have to point out that everything that I've said about you is true.. I think the problem with you is that your diving habits are so ridiculously poor that when you read back what we quote from you, even you can't believe that you are that reckless..

The turning on and off of the safety switch, the helicopter gyro thing, the * I don't dive overweighted, I just dive with more weight than I need* thing... If I were you I would want to distance myself from those comments as well, but the appropriate way to do that is say that you screwed up, not that I took your words out of context and then write a 1000 word thesis on why you believe it to be the case..

BTW, I'm still waiting for the manifesto about why DIR doesn't apply, or some *system* that you are coming up with, or whatever you promised to briefly write over a month ago... We'll keep waiting....

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]