the arabs were very peaceful til they met the crusaders ...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by CalAbDiver on July 12, 2001 at 10:42:55:

In Reply to: some facts.. posted by JohnB on July 11, 2001 at 21:59:48:

that was around 1100 A.D. during the attempt that was called in history The Crusades.

i have seen ecology studies that put the maximum human capacity of the Earth at 10 billion under current technology. we are at 6 billion now. we will reach 10 bil in 25 or so more years. then the Earth will look like Tokyo. it is do-able, but is it any fun? whether we can exceed 10 bil all depends on science.

there are no atheists in foxholes. prolly no scientists in foxholes either. i have experienced a few foxholes. therefore my weakness is that i believe in God. but God can be violent too. whether God is Jehovah or Jesus or Allah is a personal matter.

arab women, especially from Morocco and Spain, are some of the most beautiful women in the world. i have always thought it to be an irony of life that they wear those veils.

in Morocco the wealthier Arab Men own villas designed around a central court and 4 wings or vestiges. arab men are entitled to have 4 wives if they can afford it. in america that would be impossible: too too many shopping malls.

there is a large strategic U.S. Naval Base in Morocco at Kenitra north of Rabat. the french name for the base was Port Lauotey. The U.S. Navy occupies it now.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]