Re: spam

Outer Bamnks diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ptf on July 18, 2001 at 12:46:24:

In Reply to: spam posted by Chris on July 18, 2001 at 11:34:32:

Spam would be the single longest thread I have seen to date on the innane excessive
use of a downline when a strong current is lacking! OMG, what a plethora of non-sense.
At least the folks have been privately sending their concerns to MHK rather than creating
long winded exortation of 'if this Tech or Rec' - Have you not yet figured out, that it
is an extremely well thought out process of team diving that will lesson the chances of
you killing yourself?

So, he has privately answered those 20 or so emails and to stem the tide he puts in a short
5-liner to assuage everyone's concern that the focus is still REC.

So here is the profit motive, I will send anyonethat asks the details for you to make your
own back plate, and single tank adapter, all you have to do is ask!. Sorry, no-one has come
up with a safe way to DIY a bladder. If anyone really has a strong desire for a re-breather
and can't affod the OPAL, Indigestion or Tarpin's I have a DIY re-breather, I think it is
called the TP-200, again just ask.

Not out so sell gear, yet but I will be more than happy to start pushing brands and shops,
any takers?

ptf

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]