Re: This is one that I've been wondering about

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by brianc on July 24, 2001 at 12:11:20:

In Reply to: Re: This is one that I've been wondering about posted by Wood on July 24, 2001 at 11:30:45:

My boat dives are pretty much in the same range. I also do a lot of shallow shore dives. No more than 20 ft in small coves is common for a shore dive up north (Sonoma/Mendocino).

Another significant piece of information that I should have included is that I do wear two layers of OS Systems undergarments. The bottom layer is polyro pile. that keeps my skin dry. The outer layer is polypro fleece. That outer layer provides a lot of loft, so that should be taken into account. I'm sure that my buoyancy characteristics would be different with different undergarments. I don't feel the need to add air until I get squeeze that's almost a pinch.

I'm not suggesting that what I doing is the best way or that it would work for everyone. It's just what I've been doing - and I'm still learning new things, probably always will be... I'm just at a point where few people give me feedback on my diving. Some people think that since I'm a DM I magically know all about what I'm doing - ha! So I'm actively looking around for ideas and advice - that's what I'm doing here.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]