Great Stuff.....

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on July 26, 2001 at 11:59:58:

In Reply to: Don't look, it's long but appropriate posted by Richard on July 25, 2001 at 21:35:10:

BTW, I think Bryce runs a great operation and I look forward to going back up there with him..

As a side note, I seriously do not get anything out of it for my efforts.. My opinion of the training and quality of diver's is that it's going downhill fast, so I'm doing what I can to raise awareness..

Teaming PADI and Sport Chalet together is tantamount to the inmates running the asyulm.. THe symbiotic nature of the business provides that they each provide cover for each other.. Sport Chalet claims they sell quality training and points their finger at the *leaders* of the industry, ie; PADI. PADI says we only provide standards so if there is a problem they lay blame on the particular instructor..

They cover each other's ass and in typical corporate America fashion they provide mutual protection for each other's shortcomings..

From my view they both suck and I'm not going to waste time figuring out which one is worse, I'll just continue to point out that both of them don't care about quality training, they both care about profit..

BTW, Wolf treated the Ab with care and resisted the temptation to get fancy.. A simple dredging in flour and a simple sautee and she was good to go ;-)

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]