Re: Uh. You don't want a truce?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on July 26, 2001 at 16:28:54:

In Reply to: Uh. You don't want a truce? posted by seahunt on July 26, 2001 at 16:17:53:

My position is simple.. You want on and on eldlessly about what,you percieved, were lies and distortions on my part. You did so knowing full well that I was on Catalina Island for the weekend and that I would be unable to respond. Accordingly your BS was left up there for several days without an appropriate response. Then when I responded you and Chris selectively deleted the responses and now you want to call a truce..

Nice try.. Do you really think that we don't see through you and Chris' BS????

You are the two biggest liars and hypocrites on this list, but neither one of you EVER offer ANYTHING that has to do with making local diving safer and more efficient.. If either one of you guys would stop editing and actually post about safer diving habits I may gain some respect for you, but as of right now, especially after the selctive editing, Chris' BS about the non-BC gallery and the refusal to respond to repeated questions about the benefits of diving without a BC, it's clear that you two have your talking points down, you'll slant the rules and then you'll both cry like babies and say you want civility..

I'll tell you what, if you want a truce you've got it.. But first atleast admit that you two systematically skewed the deck in your favor and come clean.. You can't jerry rig the deck and then after you slam us ask for a truce..

It was a blatant cheap shot and you shoudl be ashamed of yourselves trying on the one hand to sound off as the good guys, and then playing dirty pool behind the scenes.. Is this what you had in mind when you posted to AADiver that you had more in store and that you hadn't even starting trying yet????

You want a truce you got it, but you've gotta come clean first. And that goes for your boy Chris as well...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]