Re: MHK, my response to your nonsense question re: drysuit/buoyancy

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eins on July 26, 2001 at 21:13:43:

In Reply to: Re: MHK, my response to your nonsense question re: drysuit/buoyancy posted by MHk on July 26, 2001 at 15:59:11:

By God, not for the sake of arguing: what you are telling me is that I have problems underwater that I don't have. What you tell me is that it is difficult while for me it is ever so easy and absolutely without complications and problems. I wonder who is right--you who knows it from your view or me who experiences it.

I understand what you are saying and if I could see any aspect where I could improve my performance, I'd give it a try (like I tried combining drysuit and BC at an early stage of my drysuit diving). I came to use what is easiest to control, best in performance and without danger to me. A stuck inflator valve was handled without the slightest problem: exessive air left through my neck seal until I disconnected the hose. I didn't even ascend a foot. Had it happened while inverted, I would have known how to handle it quickly.

Mike, there may be a time when we actually dive together and then, only then, can you assess my diving and come to conclusions that now are made out of the blue.

Arno

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]