MsBlucow i am SO PROUD of you!

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by CalAbDiver on August 23, 2001 at 09:27:44:

>>Posted by msblucow on August 22, 2001 at 10:50:24:

In Reply to: Re: MHK-Mike we cant raise the level posted by MHk on August 22, 2001 at 10:29:06:

I'm in the middle of studying for PADI divemaster (boys, keep your blowtorches down, I plan to take a 'fundamentals' class from Walker too). There are 2 full chapters at the end of the first workbook devoted exclusively to equipment sales and marketing. In fact, of the six 'outside' skills recommended by PADI to supliment a divemasters' continuing education, one involves watermanship skills (a boating liscence), one involves equipment repair training or diesel engine/compressor repair trianing, and THREE involve retail sales or management training.

Food for thought. <<

MsBlucow, since imitation is indeed the sincerest form of flattery, and since you have now decide to follow in MHK-Mike's footsteps and also in my own footsteps by becoming A PADI DIVEMASTER (!!!) I am SO HONORED!!!

Thank you again, MsBlucow! And congratulations too. You will make a great dive master. And PADI will be a better organization with you in PADI. Welcome to dive leadership.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]