yah as a matter of fact i do care ...

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by CalAbDiver on August 23, 2001 at 09:50:57:

In Reply to: Re: Mike you keep leaving yourself open to attack posted by MHK on August 23, 2001 at 09:34:45:

good observation ... i do care what people think and say about me. i strongly prefer that it be factual and unbiased, not opinionated and ad hominem. and i am fully willing to "meet" with them at any "beach" and "discuss it further" if they dont understand why i feel that way about my own reputation. funny you should notice that. i was actually hoping certain others would notice that. maybe they have. miracles never cease.

my point about you is that there are certain people here who really like you, such as KelpHead and MsBlucow, and there are certain people here who really hate you, like Chris and seahunt-Mike, and a third group like myself who carefully read everything you say, and analyze it for detail and quality to see if it can be used to improve my own scuba diving.

KelpHead has obviously forgiven you for coming down hard on her in the past. seahunt obviously has not. I think more people should emulate KelpHead, in that respect. I wish I could intercede for you with seahunt, but he is bigger, stronger, younger, and a better diver than I am, so there is nothing I can do. maybe you two guys should settle it off-line.

regarding Chris, this is his website. he built it. i have to respect him for that.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]