Re: DIR has been changed to DAISNAID (+)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on September 02, 2001 at 20:49:24:

In Reply to: Re: DIR has been changed to DAISNAID (+) posted by Max Bottomtime on September 02, 2001 at 07:25:04:

A) Those pictures, once again by Chris, only tell 1/2 of the story an you know that.

B) Those pictures are several years old and represent my first entry into DIR.

C) As you know Walker and I went to Florida to try out first hand the DIR system, and we did so with George Irvine, Bill Mee, Dan Volker and Stephen Grasso. They taught us more in one day then either one of us has ever known.

D) As far as having fun on this list, I'm all for it.. However, as has been proven time and time again, most people on this list take evry syllable WAY too seriously so, in my view, this list has lost the ability to have fun..

E) Most people on this list want to torture every single syllable I write. They want to find one single difference between what I say, what Walker says and/or George, JJ, Andrew G et. al have to say and any sense of perspective, objectivity and proportionality has long sense been abandonded in favor of the * I gotcha game*..

F) Obviously the ring leaders of this side show run the self-serving editing game so forgive me if I'm sensitive to anything that Chris puts together in the form of a pictorial..

G) The pictures that you ellude to pre-date my DIR conversion and simply represent me having some fun with George. Sadly, anything that has anything to do with having fun can not be shared on this list because the editors are simply to one sided respecting their self-serving views...

Max, I don't know you well and from what I', told you seem like a nice enough guy, but when you offer up fodder to the numerous *new* sockpuppets I will not take kindly to it. In my view Chris and Seahunt are PROBABLY these new puppets. The timing of their self destruction, politically inept attempts at silencing me, coupled with several *new* identities that happen to agree with Chris and Seahunt raise all too many suspicions in my mind.. I recognize that once again that it is the end of the month and Chris needs to set his ad revenue quotas, but for me it's getting tiring.. They claim to want a fiendly list, but if that was the case then why did Chris take my private e-mail, laced with sware words and post it publicly???? Either he thinks it's OK to post inflamatory posts, or he wanted to show me in a bad light. The fact is that it served his agenda and he refuses to discuss the issue. Moreover, Terry detailed the issue and NEVER EVER once said anything that represented a personal attack.. So what did Chris do???? He deleted Terry's post..

This board censors way too much, sadly, for you to take shots at me, along with the sockpuppets, for me not to respond in kind...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]