Way off base

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Maddiver on December 18, 2001 at 09:02:46:

In Reply to: Use your real name or my e-mail addy so I can see who I'm talking to. posted by George Austin on December 18, 2001 at 08:40:55:

I never saw one of these so called 'buger flipping scuba divers who are trying to kill themselves' on this list claim that they would take a hp to 6K or even 4500. Why do you need to use the obviously inflated figures and individuals of your mind's creation when you have all this 'science' behind you? FYI those in the discussion are professionals to the most extent and pretty well educated, maybe not with eng degrees such as yourself by does that make them 'stupid'and I know that Kane, Walker and most that would field that thread understand and possess the intellect to atleast understand the concept. Besides, my recollection is that the cylinders in question (arguing about in florida) were all lp steels...and being overfilled to 3300 not some whopping 4500 or 6K btw filling your HP to that is more dangerous than overfilling a lp steel by the same ratio would you disagree?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]