My Real Name is Jason Jimenez, I live in Santa Barbara

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 4Real on December 18, 2001 at 21:12:37:

In Reply to: Use your real name or my e-mail addy so I can see who I'm talking to. posted by George Austin on December 18, 2001 at 08:40:55:

And my e-mail address is genuine, not that anyone
would trust George is your real name at this point. I am a NAUI professional also. What you have been saying on this group has sickened me as a diving co professional. I am sure it has sickened others who are also members of NAUI. Good thing the elections are over eh George? Maybe it's time to submit that letter of compromised professional ethics to HQ. Maybe Dr. Bruce could use some fresh meat to add to his already full table. Pitty Silverstein's wife didn't win huh?. Like that was any crumb of reality with his recent actions.

You missed the point Bucko (yet again), my questions had absolutely nothing to do if you knew thermal dynamics or not. (see that, it's a PERIOD!) And I freely admit I perhaps may not as much as you do on that subject. As I said, you either missed the point of my last two posts or you are trying to cover up for your defamatory statements made in the past.

What gives you the basis to discount the DIR people and their points. They have been more than honest in explaining the basis for their points. I challenged you to disclose the basis for yours. The question I was asking clarification to was in reference to the following post I saw earlier last October to which you NEVER responded. And I was waiting for your answer not only for you to justify yourself, but to let people know that NAUI mprofessionals are not head strong in-different, pompus a$$ses as you made yourself out to be in that exchange.

I'll break this down to the point even you and your MIT want-to-be thermodynamic mind can understand. Respond to this post from early last October you ignored. This started it all in my mind www.diver.net/bbs/messages/22257.shtml. As I was sickened when you made that statement.

As to comapring your education to the application of thermal dynamics, I do not care. I spent the last 23 years working on defense department strategies as a civi that required 11 years of college. Don't wave your TD rag in our face in an effort to belittle us. Stop ducking the primary question. I as as far away from being DIR as the next NAUI Instructor, so do not waste you time attacking me as if I were one of them. This is not a DIR versus George Austin issue.

Jason Jiminez, Santa Barbara, California
SCUBA4real@aol.com
There were too many Jason's here already.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]