defend yourself to me?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by humblediver on May 14, 2002 at 17:14:24:

In Reply to: Re: hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil posted by tecdiver on May 14, 2002 at 15:41:07:

You dont have to defend yourself to me. You dont have to defend yourself at all. Im not questioning anything other than your opinion, and the basis thereof. Id just like some actual facts and not wild speculation.

If I may, it currently seems to be you against the world at the moment, which I think is exactly what you want. But if you have to keep telling everyone that they arent understanding what youre trying to say, I humbly put forth that you are not doing an effective job of communicating your intent.

Im asking you a specific question: why do -you- dive the way -you- do? Dont defend entire companies, defend your opinions of gear and philosophy. I understand your a -personal preference- diver, and I really dont care. What do -you- use and why do -you- use it?

You seem to keep saying a chest strap isnt important. People have gone out of their way to explain to you why the lack of a chest strap -is- important. If you cannot see what the board members are saying I feel sorry for you. But noone here is going to come to your house and force you to remove the chest strap that you are so stringently clinging to. I dont care if you insist on diving with it or not. If you feel that the chest strap makes no tangible difference in breathing resistance then just say so. Dont cry about it, explain it.

This isnt that hard. Put your fingers on the keyboard and push the buttons in a sequence that will communicate real, valid, factual information to us. Or barring that, in a sequence that communicates your opinion in discreet fashion.

If sockpuppets had arms Id classify your style as massive arm waving. Since they dont, and since after repeated attempts you refuse to even answer the simplest of questions, I must officially dub thee "Sir Troll"

Its been fun, and quite entertaining. But even I cant justify this any longer. If you refuse to answer even simple questions, then I suggest you take whatever parting shot will reclaim your manhood, and move on.

I'll patiently wait for your next outlandish accusation with bated breath. Oh, before I go, Ive dove with Zeagle, Halcyon, OMS, and DiveRite BCs. Have you?

humblediver

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]