Re: The truth of it...

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kendall Raine on May 15, 2002 at 15:14:52:

In Reply to: The truth of it... posted by seahunt on May 15, 2002 at 14:29:13:

is so hard to find in this rambling, disjointed, self-serving, prosaic and resentful post it was a toss up whether to even respond.

Look, you and I will never speak the same language. After listening to Jablonski try and fail for three hours to explain some very basic concepts to you I knew it was hopeless. I will not be drawn into substituting for Kane in a redux of your pitiful, vicious and moronic DIR flame wars. I've seen what you're capable of Mike and, as I told you before, I want no association with it. That's why I never participated then and why I almost never participate in threads where you're involved.

The truth is tecdiver made accusations he couldn't defend. Some nasty ones, too. I wasn't the only one who caught him. Ken caught him, Steve caught him, Wayne caught him and a host of others caught him, as well.

My response to Eric on the OMS question was analytical, polite and to the point. Opinionated, yes, but DIR didn't enter into any part of it until tecdiver, there he is again, did that.

It is you, Mike, who have brought back the bad old days of polemics and DIR bashing. Hypocrite.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]