Big Vandamme Party !

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eric S on July 10, 2002 at 22:32:45:

As most of you know, I will be hosting a party August 1st thru 4th at Vandamme state park in Mendocino County.
This will be the second annual, and last year it was a smash.
This year it will be even better!
Vandamme is located about two miles south of the town of Mendocino and has a full facility campgroud. For reservations go to reserveamerica.com and follow the links. There are also many motels and lodges in the area if a person does not care to camp but still want's to partake in the action. One that comes to mind is Sea Foam Lodge.
There is good shore diving all up and down the coast along with excellent kayak diving and if you have a boat that is a double bonus. I have a big boat but unfortunately all the spaces are full, sorry... (seahunt has a space, but he responded early.)
The activities will be: dive your brains out all day followed by eat yourself silly on all that seafood you gathered all day.
Please, just remember to follow all the DGF rules and make sure you have your punch card and licence!
I will have a huge kitchen set up at my camp site (my site will be marked with a sign) where everyone can hang out with the locals, feel completely welcome, cook whatever they cought, and swap stories into the night after a killer day of diving on the North Coast...If you've never been up here this is the time 'cause we'll all be at Vandamme, AND we'll show you how it's done Northern style.
So, tell your work you need Thurs. Fri. and Mon. off, load your gear into the back of the car, some extra tanks, a sleeping bag and a tent, a cooler filled with beer, and you're off!
See you up there...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]