Who are you?

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John H. Moore on July 18, 2002 at 13:30:45:

I am on the state Marine Life Protection Act* Regional Working Group for Los Angeles-San Diego as a diver representative; this means that I need to represent you all and not just do whatever I want.

To do that, I will need to ask you all what you think on occasion. I am going to compile a list of as many San Diego, Orange and Los Angeles County diver e-mail addresses as I can for this one purpose... just to be able to communicate about the MLPA process and get feedback on what divers actually want. This will not be a listserv; it will be for me to on occasion send out information and on occasion ask for feedback directly to me.

Please visit this page, http://divebums.com/mlpa.html , and fill in your info (name, county, e-mail). Please also forward this request to other local divers, especially groups in Orange and Los Angeles Counties (I'm in San Diego and know that diving community much better than I know those in LA/Orange).

Thanks much,

John

*the Marine Life Protection Act requires that a statewide network of marine protected areas be put into place, to better ensure a healthy marine environment for future generations. The Regional Working Groups are tasked with recommending the specific placement of marine protected areas, which level of protection to provide at each site, and when to phase each site in.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]