Re: I'm in!

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Finfan on July 24, 2002 at 08:28:20:

In Reply to: Who's going to Vandamme on thursday? posted by Eric S on July 23, 2002 at 21:45:31:

Here are my plans:

I actually am leaving So Cal Tuesday night and will be at Van Damme Wednesday (7/31) afternoon. I'm bringing my 21 foot Parker CC. I need any information you can share on launching or where to look for the abs. I will probably have some room open if a couple of folks want to join my on a few trips to look for abs. I planned to get my ab card up there locally. Do I need to do that earlier through F&G office or does any of the dive stores sell them? I have no idea where to purchase a card. Also, in an earlier post you said something about the Salmon biting. Any information regarding how to fish them, where, what tackle to bring would be great. Never done any Salmon fishing, but my Parker has a notorious reputation for putting a real hurt into the tuna and tails off SD. I was assumming that it would be a daily launch routine or is there any calm place to anchor for the duration?? Looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing what No Cal diving is all about.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]