Take the moral high-ground, Dan (+)

Scuba Diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by NapaDiver on July 31, 2002 at 18:26:34:

In Reply to: Welcome to the Monkey House posted by Dan Adler on July 31, 2002 at 15:25:20:

Re: the Trip report, you're welcome, you and the boat deserved it. I have been recommending the Iron Eagle to many of my friends, you might want to check out the responses to the trip report on Rodale's: http://www.scubadiving.com/members/tripreports.php?s=1595

Re: Your challenge. Dan, now that I've met you and seen how you run your ship, I really believe that you do not need to stoop to this level of playground taunting.

Let your boat, it's crew and the experience of your guests speak for you. You know damn well that a good operation will spread by word of mouth, regardless of the BS. The only thing that this mudslinging will bring is hostility and a reluctance of your potential customers to give teh Eagle a chance.

When (wearing a badge) I find my self between a major "he-said-she-said" shit fit, I always counsel the paries to; Take the Moral High Ground...it may seem that the other pparty is scoring points, but in the long run you will be much more respected and your credibility much more easily believed.

Sorry I can't take you up on the Sept trip: I've chartered a 3 day on the Truth and am very much looking forward to diving with some long-time friends (Eins) as well as soome new friends (ChrisM)...but I'll definitely be seeing you again

Cheers,
Todd

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]