Dan, don't feed the bears

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dave on July 31, 2002 at 23:00:18:

In Reply to: Welcome to the Monkey House posted by Dan Adler on July 31, 2002 at 15:25:20:

Dan,

I have never been on your boat, but I have talked with your staff at the last Long Beach Scuba show.

Based upon what I read here, I will dive on your boat, and my suggestion is don't waste your time responding to the people who take the unprofessional tone they do.

I place no weight on what they say because they have lost all credibility because of their lack of courtesy and professionalism. Responding to these people will not silence them, just like feeding the bears, and to those of us who sit on the sidelines as prospective divers on your boat, I don't believe any of them.

It sets a bad precedent to start defending yourself against this nonsense and I think it is beneath the dignity of the captain of a vessel to personally respond to this crap.

However I did hear you were doing some upgrades and refitting when I talked to your booth staff, for some positive commentary, could you update what was done?

Sure seems like alot of sleeping room.....

I liked your web site......you can set up your own high powered bulletin board that is not this format using EZBoards which is free. Look it up on a web search.

Ever do multidays to the northern Channel Islands? Nothing like jumping on a big boat with friends in the evening and sleeping on the way out-I am just burnt out on diving Catalina and Anacapa....

Got something going for lobster season opener?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]