Incorrect Posting

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eric Bowman-Peace Dive Boat on August 05, 2002 at 17:00:42:

I wanted to clarify i rumor that has surfaced on this message board posted by Randy87 that the Peace left a diver behind on the weekend of the Scuba Show.This did not happen!These are the kind of rumors that ruin a boats reputation and are un called for unless someone has real hard evidence to back up their posting.We work 7 days a week to provide the best quality service and we strive to create a safe fun time for all our divers.The divemasters that work on-board are required to check all divers in and out of the water,count tanks and do a visual/verbal roll call before the boat pulls anchor.I have been in the diveboat industry for 17 years and have never worked on a boat that has left a diver.I hate to have a good reputation tanished by a anonomous poster who has nothing better to do than mudsling.
I now know how the ownwers of other boats feel when you work so hard to create a buisiness and have people tell blatant lies about something you work so hard for.I do not have time to patrol the different BBS's that this may have been posted on.
If someone could pass this info along to them i would appreciate it.I never look at these boards
but a freind of mine called me yesterday expressing concern so i felt it neccesary to respond with the truth.

Eric Bowman-owner Peace Dive Boat

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]