Yes its true and at last official........

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Doug W on August 07, 2002 at 02:50:03:

For all of you who have sent me e-mail asking and for all who don't know, and even for those that don't care.

As of today I at long last own a dive store in San Diego.
I purchased the Diving Locker in Pacific Beach from Chuck and Terry Nicklin. Well at least the corporation that I am the President and majority shareholder did.

What does all this mean??? For some not much, but for the DIR/Tech Divers on the board you now have a DIR/Tech shop in San Diego that banks Trimix, EAN (50 and 32 %), Oxygen and Argon we will also do custom blends of course.
And we will have the largest inventory of Halcyon gear in San Diego and I would guess in So Cal but since I haven't been to every store in LA or Orange County yet So Cal may be a somewhat of a streatch, but we will have a large selection never the less.

I'll still be offering and teaching tech classes so the torture will continue for those that train with me.

For recreational divers we have a full range of classes, gasses and gear as well.
The first big change in the shop besides all the banked gas is that we include a Nitrox certification with every openwater certification without an increase in the openwater class price. All open water class dives are done on Nitrox not air from the first pool session to the last ocean dive.

I have put in all new class gear and yes boys and girls all class reg's have long hoses and bungeed backup second stages.

There is a BUNCH of new "toys" for both rec and tech on the way (coming soon can you say rental scooters to those qualified of course). If your in the San Diego/Pacific Beach area stop in.

We have some "pre" re-grand opening (the Diving Locker has been in business for 40+ years) specials going now, shoot me a private e-mail if you interested, and of course we will have a re-granding opening sale soon.

DW

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]