Too bad they do not know what level of service is expected!

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wayne on August 19, 2002 at 23:31:32:

In Reply to: What happened to the Liberty Boat ? posted by Timred on August 19, 2002 at 19:01:17:

No help at the swim step? For those who have not dove boats like the Peace and Liberty, it is hard to understand how useful this is. And not getting roll call sounds bad. But then again they might have accounted for everone as they came aboard and had control of the population that way.

Either way, I always liked the boat and the crew. I hope they get it together. I do mis the old days. It was nice to see Robert' notes on who went where. He left out the girls Chiara and Helen. I liked them, too. They were always helpful as well.

When we had students on board, I liked it better than the Peace. I especially liked that they always remembered our names. Robert explained how they did it in a post a few months ago, but independant of the technique used, it showed that they cared about providing a positive experience for all divers aboard.

My favorite crew members were Al, Chiara, Helen, Kevin, Lee (who loaned me his new wetsuit when my daughter helped me pack and I got her sister's wetsuit), and of course, Robert who is listed last because of alphabetical order reasons.

Wayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]