Look, Listen and learn

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by rm on September 03, 2002 at 15:10:18:

In Reply to: Re: Boat Mr. C posted by Senor Tiburon on September 02, 2002 at 20:27:42:

OK Senor Tiburon, just a few questions:

You Said”
You know nothing of the situation, and you were not in attendance, so your opinion is unimportant, and one of ignorance and ego”

Why did you post here?

Did you think everybody was going to run away from the shop and boat because of your confusion and stupidity?

We all learned long ago (mostly from good instructors) to check our gear. No one cares if I forgot my lifesaving gear.

Oh… I don’t want to walk in your shoes. You think you know everything. I know I do not.

You also said
“just proves my point about what an idiot you are, and the fact that you're sticking your nose into something you have no first hand knowledge of.”

Again… Why did you post here? What are you trying to accomplish?

If you had showed up on my boat when I was the DM , I would have sent you packing with your attitude. With a different attitude I would have loaned my tank to you as many other DMs and boats do for the truly unfortunate mistakes.

It is posters like you that make people leave boards like this. All of your comments such as “Every "dive" boat I have ever been on has supplied tanks” shows that you don’t know what the hell you are talking about. Shut up and go a way. Oh yah… Do your homework before opening your mouth.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]