Re: Reply to Anonymous

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by BENTMAN on September 24, 2002 at 19:13:43:

In Reply to: Reply to Anonymous posted by Eric Bowman-Peace Dive Boat on September 23, 2002 at 15:24:17:

I can't believe that we are wasting time to discuss cigarette butts being thrown overboard on the PEACE. Don't these environmental morons have anything else to bitch about ? My God ! Get a BIG LIFE and find a significant other or go diving more so that you really don't see what the rest of the world is really putting into the ocean.

As a customer of the PEACE, I think the PEACE Crew is superiod to the crew on the Vision, which I just went on for a 2 day trip. Yes, the Vision is a bigger ship, however, the crew was not that friendly, and snotty and I compared them to the crew of the PEACE and the PEACE wins hands down.

Eric, don't apoligize for your crew for being human. Let them know what happened and deal with it, like you did, but there is no reason to have to cow-tow to these liberal enviromentals that have nothing else to do but complain and find fault in everything the US has to offer. Tell them to go diving.

Enough said.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]