Re: Criminal Aspects

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by RandySM on October 08, 2002 at 15:56:26:

In Reply to: Re: Criminal Aspects posted by rey on October 08, 2002 at 14:29:04:

Aside from the recent couple posts which were obviously poking fun at CalDiver's request, the original posts she referred to in no way really were trying to insinuate that they were her from what I can see.

This is a BBS geared towards diving the state of California. There is a good possibility the person may have used that name without even knowing you existed honey. Your handle is not exactly original given where we live and what our hobby is.

Hell, I have used the name Socal Diver in the past on other boards and on another email address I have. I get the feeling you one of those narrow minded girls who thinks the world revolves around you, huh. Get over it babe...You may have to just make room for another CalDiver. Hey there is two Randy's on this board and you don't here us crying.

To the person comparing this BBS to the case you were apart of...what frickin planet do you live on? You actually can see a connection between these two situations?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]