Re: The Blame Game

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rich K on November 01, 2002 at 06:21:08:

In Reply to: The Blame Game posted by Eleena Oak on October 31, 2002 at 18:11:11:

As an avid outdoorsmen {39 yrs. been camping since 11 months old}I have watched the high sierra get ruined by people who just don't understand the impact that humanity makes on the environment. I have seen areas of such unmatched beauty become paved over wasteland. I am relativly new to the ocean environment {6yrs.}freediving {yes hunting} and scuba, and in that short amount I have seen the same disreguard for the environment hear as everywhere else I have returned to year after year. People need to realize that we live inside a closed sphear, and everything we put into or take out of the environment impacts the rest of the systems inside the sphear. I have two children who are allready outdoorswomen and are very interested in getting into diving and at the current rate of decline there may not be much for the to have to govern when they reach my age. I agree with Ellena we need to just stop the destruction now!!!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]