Thank you for a very nice story.

Outer Bamnks diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brad on March 12, 2003 at 09:15:01:

In Reply to: A Time To Dive, The Raider posted by seahunt on March 11, 2003 at 06:36:45:

I know the feeling well. Having the means to roam the seas at will is exhillorating. The flood of memories, the timelessness of all those places...Those places, so real, so enchanting.

On a personal note, i have been in the thick of it for the last 18 years. Running full speed out to sea every chance i get. Sometimes it seems like life is a blurr, but it is so rich with anticipation for the next trip! Hundreds of nights anchored at the most desolate places i could get to. The sun, the fog, the wind and spray, the early mornings and late nights. All those thousands of god-forsaken miles alone at night, socked in fog, you can see nothing but the instrument. You motor on blindly for hours on end just to get to that magical place, yet one more time...

The collage of memories would take another lifetime to share...

The sea so sweet beckons you on, there is no way to say no...

There is nothing like the feeling of utter security on a tumultuous sea, and fear the day it is no longer mine. Until then, i will continue to run these seas at will and bring back images to share with others.

Thank you again seahunt for stirring my own memories~

Brad

(loves the sea)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]