Re: bad experience at sport chalet

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DaveJ on September 05, 2003 at 07:58:09:

In Reply to: bad experience at sport chalet posted by bug hunter bill on September 03, 2003 at 21:04:44:

The Burbank SC has driven me (and my 8 local dive buddies) away forever. Yes, forever to fill an 80, 2 hours (and still short 3100 instead of 3500) (close to 10%, if I wanted a 72 I would have bought a 72).

Rude, incredibly rude. This has happened the last 3 times I've been to the Burbank operation.

I would strongly suggest Hollywood Divers (always greet me by name), never short fill and just good guys. I also am glad to suggest Aquaventures on Magnolia in Burbank, also nice helpful shop. I'll also go as far as the SC in La Canada, they are generally helpful.

Buying a bigger tank, forget it, give me a legit fill instead. To suggest someone needs to get a bigger tank instead of a legit fill is just unbelievable. Wait two hours, come on!! Making me wait isn't going to make me buy something and it shows a lack of respect for me as a customer.

Oh, as an final note, I went to the golf club section and was greated by friendly, helpful people. Even when I said I was just looking while waiting to have my tank filled they taped up clubs and let me swing away. Same store, different department.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]