Why

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by seahunt on February 08, 2004 at 16:33:57:

In Reply to: Pigeon Pt. posted by Chuck Tribolet on February 08, 2004 at 15:47:52:

Really, I don't care how it is spelled or how you spell in general. I think in my site, it is spelled both ways. I'll actually bet your spelling is more accurate, though if you're Googling, I'm sure that you saw that I was not alone in using that spelling.
I don't care that you don't know about Santana (Devil) winds. That's been hashed out before and they were called Santana winds long before they were called Santa Anas. We even got the particulars about the first time it was mis-named and by whom.
I don't care that you can't take abs south of SF anymore. That is mentioned numerous places on my site. You could take them for the many years I dove the San Mateo Coast and I loved taking them.
I do have one minor question though. You love to mention how the ba_diving list is so well moderated and polite. I can appreciate that. But in light of that, it seems curious that most times you respond to me, you have to put in some dig or reach for some critism. Is there any particular reason for that? We've never met have we. I don't take strong points except that diving is supposed to be fun. In short, what's your problem?
Enjoy, seahunt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]