Re: My Zero Tolerance Policy towards LDS crimes

Scuba Diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by deckman on March 05, 2004 at 00:05:34:

In Reply to: My Zero Tolerance Policy towards LDS crimes posted by Big Brother on March 04, 2004 at 19:55:45:

As apparently the resident newbie on the board. ( and thanks for the advice to those of you hwho were nice enough to offer suggestions to my previous post i have joined Scuba-tude and have begun researching dive clubs) I find it interesting that people have such a need to point the finger so readily. After all, one of the things that attracted me to diving was that it seemed to be a sport that the people who were involved in it, not only cared about themselves but their buddy and the environment that supports there lifestyle.
Why is it that you would find fault in a shop (and yes I surf the net enough to know the shop in question) for supporting a conservative effort towards taking game from the ocean? Isn't it after all in our best interests for there to be some fish left in the sea?
If you don't like the shop, why bitch about it. Instead take your checkbook elsewhere. I mean honestly, you only get to take seven lobsters a day out of the water? Sounds like a real travesty.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]