My reply to lemmings

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Freedom Fighter on May 24, 2004 at 13:23:54:

In Reply to: Patriot? posted by Jeff shaw on May 23, 2004 at 22:30:05:

So in other words, John R, because the DFG Code conflicts with the Constitution, the DFG code related to searches and siezures should supercede the Constitution?! Oh, and get it right, the correct statement would have been "...doesn't proofread and making typographical corrections", I can spell just fine.

Using your analogy of being glad your liberty and Constitutional rights are being deprived because it catches abalone poachers, lets start making it so your home can be searched at 2 a.m. with your little children crying...let's say your wife can be body cavity searched, after all, some women hide contraband in their vaginas, lets say you and your car can be searched in West Hollywood by a flaming fruitcake HIV positive deputy who does a rectal body cavity search because heroin mules are know to keyster stash, don't worry, he keeps a handy pail of Doc Johnsons Gay Butt Lube with him just for these special occassions, all this will make you all a little bit safer because this would make it much easier for the government to catch criminals.....and after all, as long as you aren't guilty of anything, why should you care? Right?!

No, I am sorry, your world is a world of mindless lemmings marching off the cliff where your liberties are non-existent.

I don't give a rats ass what the DFG codes says, the Constituion trumps it as does my rights which are not issued by the government, they are inalienable.

As to Elaine, sorry, but I don't need a license or permission from big brother to eat what I catch. if the government wanted to do something, they would ban long liners and purse seining.

I regulary walk around and avoid illegal DFG search lines on multiday trips and the few times I am attacked, I always refuse to reliquish my Constitutional right to be free from unreasonable searches and siezures. I never violate the dumb game laws, but I also never give up my rights to criminal thugs like the DFG.

It is your duty to always protect your rights every chance you get.

Non-cooperation with evil is as much a duty as cooperation with good.-- Mohandas Gandhi

"They who give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

And this one is for you John R. : "Necessity if the plea of tyrants, it is the creed of slaves". Thomans Jefferson.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]