rules violating post removed

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chris on May 25, 2004 at 12:49:31:

In Reply to: Re: one upmanship posted by Dan Barrows, SSA Woodland Hills on May 25, 2004 at 10:36:54:

Dan,
I apologize for the posting by the gutless flaccid sockpuppet who incorrectly targeted you. It was a clear violation of the rules and the post was removed.
I do not monitor this board 24 hours/day, and there are times when I do not look at it for days. Thus if there is a post that violates the rules please email me, or another editor and it will be looked into.
I have heard good things about your store, but I have never visited you since you are to far away from me.
I must disagree that no harm is done by Rusty’s videos. As an instructor/mentor in the dive community, many new divers look up to him for example. Harassing sealife for no good reason is not the type of behavior that one should be promoting as proper. It was his tacit promotion of this as acceptable conduct that caused the uproar. Obviously he became embarrassed enough by the public outcry that he pulled the video. It is also too bad that he still does not quite get it because his smash urchins and get certified video remains.
I appreciate your efforts on behalf of the chamber, chocolate lobster dive, and other causes in the dive community.

Chris Grossman
owner
diver.net

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL: