Re: one upmanship

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dan Barrows, SSA Woodland Hills on May 25, 2004 at 10:36:54:

In Reply to: Re: one upmanship posted by Poor Richard on May 24, 2004 at 23:01:57:

That's Pretty Funny Guys - Thanks for slamming my store. However, my store had nothing to do with the Angel Shark thing - it was the Montclair store. Regardless, I recommend that you all GET A LIFE!

A bit offended by the "Lose the Respect of the Diving Community" comment. SSA divers filled more boat spots and the second most table spots at the Chamber Day/Chamber Evening event. We are always a major sponsor of the Chocolate Lobster Dive. We (both stores) are active in every aspect of the positive efforts to improve the diving community in Southern California.

You may have noticed that when I make a rare post to this bulletin board, I use my REAL NAME and don't hide behind some BS alias like those who have no balls to voice their opinion with their name behind it.

So a diver messed with an Angel Shark - BFD. He didn't capture it and put it in an aquarium, he didn't shoot a hole in it's head and take it home to eat it. If you want to be a crusader about people doing harm in our oceans, there are a lot better targets that are doing a lot more damage to our oceans and the inhabitants of it. Whoever the coward who couldn't even offer up his name spent all of the time altering a photo of the front of my store is could have been a lot more productive with his time by crusading for "Heal The Bay" or helping raise money for the chamber. Get a life you waste of humanity!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]