It must be that rotting red herring up your behind

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Scott Lyndette on October 19, 2004 at 07:35:47:

In Reply to: Uh . . . sounds a bit fishy posted by Ken Kurtis on October 18, 2004 at 20:05:56:

This is becoming a problem. I asked a couple of what I though were simple questions and received arrogant responses. I suppose no one takes my questions seriously. I can read where other questions much more complex have been answered without someone being accused of trolling. I am not trolling. I do not even fish. I had no idea who Reef Seeker was at the start. I was told to ask him because he had experience in dive computers and sold a lot of them. I think if you have a business phone system you will find that someone called the telephone number you gave at 12:19. I asked the person who answered, I think his name was Will or something like that, if he could answer some questions for me on dive computers and the two different table programs they use. He asked if I could hold on and I did. I got tired of waiting and hung up. My cell phone said my call time was 4 minutes and 40 something seconds since I watch my cell minutes closely. Is there any other person here who is willing to answer questions like mine in public view without requiring me to take and pay for a class?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]